Health and Safety Guide
Health and Safety Guide
Posted August 18, 2021
Proof of Vaccination & Masking Required
The Troy Savings Bank Music Hall Corp. requires proof of vaccination for entry to all events at the Music Hall or any ancillary location. Those individuals unable to be fully vaccinated, including children under 12, must have proof of a negative Covid PCR test (taken within 48 hours of performance). TMH staff will check for proof of vaccination and negative Covid PCR tests at the doors as a condition of entry.
Additionally, masking is required inside the venue for the duration of your visit. Patrons and employees will be required to wear masks, except while actively eating or drinking. Please note that all Troy Savings Bank Music Hall staff and volunteers are fully vaccinated.
A patron vaccinated against COVID-19 by a two-dose mRNA vaccine (such as Moderna and Pfizer), or a single dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson), is considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after the final dose of vaccine (the second dose for a two-dose regimen, or the single dose for a single-dose regimen). Documentation of vaccination status must be shown with valid I.D. upon entry to the venue and available upon request at any time.
The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
• Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date the last dose administered) OR
• a physical photo of a vaccination card as a separate document OR
• a photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device OR
• documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
• Excelsior Pass
• Matching photo ID required at the door in addition to one of the above
Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted.
Unvaccinated patrons, including children under 12, will be required to show proof of a negative Covid PCR test within 48 hours prior to the performance.
The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result:
• Printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) OR
• an email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory.
• The information provided should include name of person tested, type of test performed, and date of negative test result (date of negative PCR test result must be within prior 48 hours).
• Matching photo ID required at the door
Antigen tests cannot be accepted. Self-reported negative test results that are not from a test provider, a laboratory, or a health care provider cannot be accepted.
There will be no separate sections for vaccinated/unvaccinated patrons.
Masks will be required for all patrons, in all sections, except when actively eating or drinking. Per public health guidance, children age 2 and under are not required to wear a mask.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the performance. You may view our refund and exchange options on our website.
Due to the unpredictable nature of our current health crisis, all policies are subject to change at any time without advanced notice. Please refer back to this page for updates prior to your show