We respect your right to privacy and your requirements to control personal information. The Troy Savings Bank Music Hall does not sell or rent any personal information to any other organization.
“Personal Information” includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information.
Collection of Information & Mailing Lists
- A number of options are provided to you to help decide how you wish us to contact you for most purposes. These include via mail, e-mail, and telephone. We will endeavor to respect your wishes based on how you tell us we should contact you.
- If you provide an email to Troy Savings Bank Music Hall you may be contacted periodically with special offers, event announcements, updated information and/or new services. All emails and newsletters allow you to opt out of further mailings. Should you wish to be removed from our mailing lists, you may unsubscribe at any time by contacting the Box Office at (518) 273-0038 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certain applications on Troy Savings Bank Music Hall websites may require users to register or to provide personal information in order to make a commerce transaction (i.e.: successfully completing an online ticket purchase on tickets.troymusichall.org requires patrons to register or provide information), to enter a contest, or to subscribe to a newsletter.
- To better enable us to service our patrons, our websites may be used as a survey tool to request demographic information. Entry of such information is optional and if you choose not to enter such information, you can successfully use these applications. If we happen to request information from patrons, we will not share your personal information as an individual with any other entity. If information is shared with third parties, it will be aggregate information only.
- We may ask you to provide specific information. Depending on the nature of your interaction with Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, we may ask you for information such as your name, phone number, physical address, birth date, company related information, email address, credit card information including expiration date and billing address, and product preferences.
- In addition, Troy Savings Bank Music Hall incorporates tracking or measurement tools into our websites and other communications which enable us to track your browsing a ctivity on Music Hall websites as well as across social media platforms or other non-Music Hall websites and applications (known as "tracking tags", "web beacons," "action tags" or "single-pixel gifs"). If you utilize services which are linked to these tracking tags, these third-party services may also provide non-personal information to Troy Savings Bank Music Hall about your activity on other websites and social media platforms, which we may utilize to increase the effectiveness of our promotional efforts and to personalize our services and offerings for you.
- Cookies, tracking tags, and embedded third-party features provide overall usage patterns for our websites that we use for analysis and to provide personalized services and advertising content. Your browsing may be tracked by these third-party services for their own use and for their clients. Such tracking could give information about you as an individual to third-parties based on your browsing activity, but this information will not include personal information unless you specifically provide it.
- First and foremost, Troy Savings Bank Music Hall uses any information you provide to us to provide you with products and services such as online ticket and gift shop purchases, newsletter subscriptions and other specifically requested information and activities. In addition, we may perform (or have third parties perform) analyses of visitors' behavior, and may share data with sponsors, advertisers, and collaborators.
- Your personal information may be used by us (or third parties engaged by us) to: (1) customize the advertising and the content that you see, (2) fulfill your requests for products and services, (3) contact you, (4) conduct research, (5) respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process or (6) establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Certain performances at Troy Savings Bank Music Hall are produced or presented by third parties. When you make a purchase to a performance presented or produced by o ne of these third party organizations, the Music Hall may provide them with information regarding your purchase. This information may include, but shall not be limited to, your name, address, telephone number and email address, as well as details of your purchase, which may include, but shall not be limited to, the date you purchased your tickets, any offer you responded to, the locations of your seats, and the dollar amount of your transaction.
- We will on occasion share information gathered from our patrons with selected third party vendors who assist the Music Hall with promoting and marketing our programs and services. This might include customer research, management of customer databases, promotional mailings or other targeted promotions. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, site usage data and purchase information.
- Although we use security that we believe to be appropriate to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee that our security precautions will protect against, and we expressly disclaim any liability for, any loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Safeguarding Financial Information
- For online transactions on Troy Savings Bank Music Hall websites, we will use your credit card number only to process your payment and will not use it for marketing purposes. Such information is not stored on a Web Server. Order Information may be retained for our records but this information is never shared with third parties.
- Credit Card data in our database conforms to the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) v3.1 requirements from the credit card industry; meaning, we do not store data from credit card transactions such as Track II or CVV2/CID (the 3 or 4 digits used on the front or back of the card.) PCI Compliance means that our database and key internal applications have been tested for security by independent third party auditors and approved by the PCI Council.
- If stored, credit card numbers are securely encrypted. We kindly ask that you do not send any personal information to the Music Hall, including but not limited to credit card information, over email, social media, etc.
How to Update your Personal Information / How to Opt Out
- If at any time you wish to update your information or stop receiving communication with the Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, you can opt out by doing one of the following (please include all information necessary to successfully complete your request):
- By e-mail: email@example.com and tell us your request.
- By phone: (518) 273-0038 .
- By Mail: Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, 30 Second Street, Troy, NY 12180
- All emails and newsletters allow you to opt out of further mailings by unsubscribing.
- The Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, its employees or its contractors is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that may result in any way from your use or inability to use the information provided on this or any other web site supported or maintained by Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, or from your reliance on or use of information, services or merchandise provided on or through the web site or that result from mistakes, errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, deletion of files, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance.
- The information provided on this site is for general use by its audience and all programs and artists are subject to changes without notice.
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: (518) 273-0038
- By using this site and/or providing us with personal information, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, its officers, trustees, directors, employees, successors, agents, distributors and affiliates for any and all claims, damages, losses, fees and causes of action arising from its use by you or any information or content provided by you.