Unison: Student & Family Tickets
Student & Family Membership Program
The Unison Membership is a unique opportunity for students and families to enjoy live music together with $5 tickets! Bringing the whole family for a memorable outing has never been easier, and the unison membership gives you access to performances all season long!
More about the Membership:
- The Unison Membership provides you and your family access to exclusive pricing on Music Hall presented performances throughout the season.
- Membership is free! Once you’re registered, you will have access to performances for only $5 per ticket.
- Be the first to know about eligible show announcements with exclusive member emails!
- CDTA Bus Passes Available! Need transportation to and from the Music Hall? No problem! Along with each ticket, you can request a CDTA Bus Pass that will provide you with round trip transportation to and from the Music Hall.*
Who is Eligible?
- Eligible families must have at least one student enrolled in grades K - 12.
- You can have up to 6 registered patrons on one membership. There is not an age limit to additional patrons on your membership - so any parent or guardian can accompany the student(s) to performances!
- Each registered member in your household will receive 1 ticket per performance. No additional tickets will be administered to non - registered members.
How Does it Work?
1. First make sure you register! Note: you must register ALL members of your household who will be attending performances. Fill out the registration form below.
Note: If you’re having trouble with the online registration form you can register by calling the box office (518) 273 - 0038, or by visiting our Box Offices M - Th from 10AM - 3PM.
Note: If you have questions or difficulties during the registration process please call the Box Office at (518) 273 - 0038 or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You're registered. Great! Now it's time to purchase tickets:
- First, Check the list of Unison eligible performances below.
- To purchase tickets find the show you’re interested here: https://tickets.troymusichall.org/TheatreManager/99/login?event=0
- Tickets for eligible performances must be selected in B & C pricing ONLY.
- At checkout, be sure to enter the Unison Member promotional code to apply discount.
- NOTE: If you need CDTA Bus Passes, please call the box office and we will arrange to have those passes mailed out to you. NOTE: CDTA bus passes must be requested no later than 2 weeks before a performance to allow for adequate time for mailing.
- At least ONE student must be a ticket holder for each attended performance. Students may be asked to show student ID.
Eligible Performance List
Eligible Performances will be added on a rolling basis — members will receive email notification of new shows added to this list. Quantities of tickets are limited, so be sure to purchase your tickets ASAP!
2021 - 2022 Unison Eligible Performances:
*CDTA Bus Passes can be requested for any performance, but quantities are limited. Passes will be supplied on a first come, first serve basis. Children under 46” will not be eligible for the bus passes — under 46” ride free with CDTA!
These policies may be subject to change at anytime.